Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Not Dead Yet! I'm Getting Better!

Ugh, I quoted Monty Python... Lord help me... I am my father's daughter. I really am feeling better, tho. After a healthy shot of Nyquil Friday night and some good, drugged sleep, I started to feel much better. Then, Saturday, I yelled and screamed at a rockin' Christian concert, crashed Saturday night, Nyquil-free, and woke up feeling much better. Today, my head is only floating a little bit. I need to be healthy for this weekend. It's another Searcy weekend! Woot!

Jeremy gets to come for Spring Break. YAY! Sad that he's 20 years old and we are still saying "he gets to come..." Ah, such is life.

Everyone's back in the office, healthy and happy, for the most part. I've been writing letters to people while I'm working diligently. Imagine that! ME AND SNAIL MAIL! Be proud, Grandma!

I get to cat sit for a little bit! WOOT! I'm pretty pumped! It's like having pets that I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for. I can dig that.

Ok, enough ADD blogging... Have a great day, folks!

No comments: