Thursday, February 8, 2007

Can't Fight It Any Longer

AHHH! THE ADD!! Actually, it's called ADHD now. This has been one of those days. Actually, I only have an hour and a half left. That's not too bad. I'm almost running out of websites to keep me entertained. I get my work done and sit. Granted, my work load has gotten greater since I started working a month ago, but it's still sort of slow... Heather introduced me to online bidding for jewelry... Between that and my blog, yeah. Learning from a girl who has learned how to keep entertained at work! :) Grey's Anatomy tonight! Jeremy calls it my good Christian show. Sarcasm? No way... ;) I need to clean my apartment tonight. Jenny is coming! Woot! I haven't seen her in over a year! She and I grew up together. I've known her longer than any of my siblings. Cool, huh? :) Jenny 1 and Jenny 2. I'm Jenny 2 because I'm younger. It'll be amazing to have her here! Fourth person to see my Knoxville apartment! Matt, Derek, Sarah, now Jenny. I should start a guest book! :) LOL, ok, maybe not... Back to pretending to work. Maybe I can bid on another pretty ring... :-D

1 comment:

Erik said...

If you need another site to frequent when you're "busy" working, check out

http://www.steepandcheap.com

and

http://www.slickdeals.net

We've bought tons of stuff from Steep and Cheap. It's all hiking/camping/outdoor gear, so if you prefer pretty things, this may not be the site for you. Heheh!

Cheers!