Wednesday, February 7, 2007

All's Well That Ends Well

So maybe that phrase has negative conotations, but not this time. I am talking about the fact that my weekend was, ummm, "well" all the way through! My previous post said I didn't get to see Jeremy this weekend. Psyche! (who says that...) I left work early on Friday and drove to good ole Searcy, AR. His response? Jaw on the floor and an astonished, "What are you doing here?!" SURPRISE!! I also got to see some of my dearest friends. My weekend included a late night in Shores 214 where I laughed more than I've laughed in a long time! It was great being around people! Harding holds such wonderful memories for me! I love it! The weekend ended with a 7 hour drive back to Knoxville on Sunday, starting at 10pm central time... Bad idea, don't ever try that... Luckily I had Jeremy there to talk to me nearly the whole way. What a good boyfriend! :) I made it back in time to sleep for an hour and then go to work! Woot! Now it's back to the office, with my fun group of coworkers who like to drop stink bombs in the office... Way to go, guys! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boyfriend .... huh? This is new news! Congrats. I also didn't know that he didn't know that you were coming. That is sooo cute and romantic.