Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Double-Fisted Drinkin and $3 Chinese

So this cheap, questionable General Tso's is HOT! And not hot like Jeremy. Although maybe he's a little spicy... Anyway, point being, I'm currently working on two open water bottles and trying to keep my lips from catching fire. Thought Burt's Bee Balm was supposed to be soothing. Yeah, that didn't help.

Does anyone else feel like it's supposed to be Wednesday? Not that I'm in any hurry for tomorrow to come. My guy is 500 miles away, so it's Valentine's Day with the people at church. Woot! You know there's love there! I really love the church I'm involved in. My small group is so fun, even if I am the only single one. Tonight, we have a women's prayer group. It won't be quite like my Shantih prayer group, but Regena says that they talk a lot, so I'm sure it will feel similar! :)

Winterfest is this weekend. After this weekend, I will have experienced WF as a high schooler, a college representative, and as a youth sponsor. I'm pumped! We're staying in the same hotel as the Rochester people, so I'll get to chill with my lil brother! Not to mention, he has his own cell phone now, so maybe we can hook up around town as well! Crazy... I just hope that I can be a good example to these kids and help encourage them during an already encouraging weekend! And hopefully, I can help them keep the right focus... aka, NOT BOYS! :) Voice of experience...

Well, back to the drawing board. Actually, I'm going to write my grandparents a letter to show them I'm capable of "old school" communication. :) Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Erik said...

I'm excited about this weekend at Winterfest, too. This will be my first time ever going and I have no idea what to expect.

I'm glad that you'll get to see your bro. That'll be great!

BTW...my name is spelled E-r-i-k. That's right...there's no pansy 'c' in my name, so get it right or pay the price. Heheh!