Monday, April 2, 2007

A Story Aboot a Boot

So, last night, I was in good old downtown Knoxville. Let's remember that I have been downtown in my own car all of two times. I was going to be attending a Bible study, so perhaps I had grace on the brain. Anyway, I parked somewhere you're apparently not supposed to park. I came back after a fantastic experience with fun new people to find a boot on my car. Parking tickets are a bummer, but a boot... Come on now! :) So, Adam kept me company while I waited to have this fun little accessory removed. I was pretty cheerful about the situation. Yes, a $100 lesson is expensive, but one that I won't have to go through again. The nice man came and removed the boot after we waited 30 minutes and I was still smiling. Then, as I'm about to pull out of the parking lot, he yells to me. I roll down my window out of curiosity and he gives me a hearty "Go Buckeyes!" I did a 180... My smile vanished and my jaw dropped... He added insult to injury! A $100 TICKET ISSUED BY A BUCKEYE FAN! Dang, rough night... :) Naw, I can still smile about it. Anyway, note to you. Don't park outside of a frat house when there could be buckeye fans around...

P.S. People with amazing voices make me happy! :)

1 comment:

Adam Thompson said...

So even after you tell me not to tell Chris about this, you write a blog entry detailing the offense?? C'mon now