Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fat and Happy! :)

I had a fantastic weekend! Actually, I've had a spectacular week and some since I wrote last. I am definitly starting to feel like Knoxville is my home. I am getting to know people and generally loving this location. I spent last week hanging out with a plethera of wonderful people. I taught Adam how to drive my car. He did a great job! Don't let him tell you otherwise! I went to Sundown in the City with some of my coworkers! What a great time! George Thorogood is truly bad to the bone! :) His fans are something else... :) I hung out with Heather and we fed our need for Grey's Anatomy. OOO, and Sonjaya was voted off of American Idol! (I'm a nerd, I know...) Sam and I spent Friday night laughing our faces off. That was a good time. Then, Saturday morning, I drove to Nashville to see Kali! She and I grew up together. Lauren, Kali and I were practically inseparable. Now Lauren's married and in VA, Kali's in Nashvegas and I'm here in good old Knoxville. Anyway, I have missed that girl immensly! We had such a great time talking and being girly! Some things never change! :) We also ate some tasty food, thus the entry title... :) Saturday night, Alan Adamisin came to hang out with us! That was sooooo cool! I haven't seen him in so long. We reminisced about working at summer camp! MCYC!! Woot! Tonight, I went to the CSC with Adam. That group of people is so friendly and genuine. I can't wait to actually be a student at UT (No, I haven't heard yet.)

My life is so blessed! God loves me with such intensity that I cannot even pretend to understand! He has amazing patience, which is a much needed example to me. Please, pray for me to have patience and to trust in God's Will for my life. I have a tendency to rush some things that I get anxious about. Have a superb evening! Remember, GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! :)

No comments: