Saturday, April 14, 2007

BUHRN

Well, they've done it. They've blocked a majority of sites at work. I'm surprised I got into the blog site... That will probably change in time. The result of this is that I will now have the internet at my apartment. That's assuming my phone line ever starts working. None of my jacks work and they want $95 to come out and check and see why the line isn't working. Ugh... Being technological is expensive... So, yeah, now I can function like the average American. ;) Note the previous entry... My life is ironic...

Life is going pretty well! I get to go see my dad and brother in Pigeon Forge today! They've been hiking in the Smokies all week. Lucky guys... We're going to have a tasty dinner at Golden Corral... Adam, I believe you were the one commenting on the gourmet food at this five star restaurant. :)

Well, it's a fun day of work on a Saturday. Have a blessed week all!!

No comments: