Monday, March 26, 2007

God is Good All the Time (fill in response here)

So things are much better! Just goes to show that God can heal hearts and rekindle smiles.

I had a great weekend! Friday, I worked until eight, but it was with Jeff, who can be a riot to work with. Get him started on a topic he feels strongly about (there seem to be a lot) and he goes off. He's intelligent as well, so it's not random, pointless thoughts. Too funny! Saturday, I got to play outside! Yeah, so I'm almost 22 and I said I got to "play"! What of it?! :) I threw a softball and frisbee around with a new-found Knoxville friend. Then, we went geocaching (3/5 logs... not bad for beginners). He then introduced me to an amazing little pizza place called Big Ed's. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... We took the scenic route! I love that Tennessee has so many scenic routes! Sunday, I woke up an hour before my alarm with a smile on my face! It was great! Finally, at small group, there was a birthday cake for Julie and myself. It's hard to remember your birthday when you're in a new place with new people. I'm adjusting tho.

Life is pretty awesome! I get to see my little brother on Saturday in North Carolina. Heather and I are leaving Saturday morning for a fun little roadtrip! Should be a blast!

Who wants to hang out Friday night?

I really want to get a puppy... :) (random thought for the day...)

No comments: