Thursday, January 25, 2007

Here We Go Again

So, here goes this blog thing again. I'm not so good at this journal thing. Maybe working at a computer all day will encourage me to be more diligent. Perhaps this will help keep me sane... Or distracted. :) I have Heather to thank for this outlet. It's the chick thing to do at good ole HGW!

So life is pretty awesome. I'm getting used to Knoxville and once I get done fighting with the people who run my apartment complex, things will be beyond fantastic! :) It's maybe a little lonely here, but I hope that will change with time. God is good! :)

1 comment:

Clarence & Susan said...

Jenny,
Welcome to the HGW Blog Club as you can see it is very exclusive! I can't wait to see you fill up you blog with pictures and comments on your great adventure in Knoxville (It can get a little wild). Although Clarence and I will be going away soon I hope that you will check in on us from time to time on our blog. It's great having another "Chick" at the Help Desk. Watch out for Jeff, he's such a player.

-Susan